‘Tis better to Give than Receive’?
With Bridge2base and Bridge2breakthru your business gets both!
When your business or organization contributes to Bridge2base, you are not only providing support for families of deployed military personnel and jobs for transitioning veterans, but also a gift to your staff with one of a kind training compliments of Bridge2breakthru built upon the POWER of the martial arts guaranteed to TRANSFORM your team!
What you GIVE:
• Support to families of deployed military personnel
• Training and job placement for transitioning military
What you GET:
• 1 to 5 hours of a TAX-DEDUCTIBLE team building event with a unique twist to the usual motivational rhetoric that staff will not be able to stop talking about!
90-Minute Program on Sensei Stefanie’s High 5’s of Self-Defense $50/per employee
- This program begins with a short, yet highly impactful discussion on safety at home, the workplace, and the community.
- Participants master basic, easy-to-follow self-defense techniques designed specifically for individuals of all ages and limitations. There are no clothing requirements for staff; they can come as they are and return to work excited and full of energy, not sweat!
Half day of Training (up to 100 employees) $3000 Flat Fee
- This program includes a fun and engaging team building activity, a focused interactive program (chosen by management), followed by all the benefits of the 90-minute program above.
Full-Day of training (up to 100 employees) $5000 Flat Fee with 30% tax deduction
- This is the program everyone will be talking about! Not only does this memorable day include all the benefits of the 90-minute and half day program, participants also learn an innovative weapons defense exclusive to Bridge2breakthru schools: “Crouching Carabiner/Hidden Kubaton”. Team members receive the 2 strategic self-defense tools that are not only legal (as they are not considered ‘weapons’), but also pass effortlessly through airport security; they are more effective and safer than pepper spray or mace!
Weekly Fitness Programs: Available as a Set Fee OR Employee Pay-as-you-Go
- Looking to add to your company’s wellness repertoire with a kick? Yeah, we go there too! We train your employees at your fitness center in the art of Shaolin Kempo. Program available as an employee pay-as-you go or partial company reimbursement program. Keep your staff confident, motivated, and in shape!